Skip to the main content

Mature students who are residents of England can receive the same amount of tuition fee loan as other undergraduates, provided you are embarking on the following programmes:

  • First degree (e.g. BA, BSc or BEd)
  • Foundation degree
  • Certificate of Higher Education
  • Diploma of Higher Education (DipHE)
  • Higher National Certificate (HNC)
  • Higher National Diploma (HND)
  • Postgraduate Certificate of Education (PGCE)
  • Initial Teacher Training

More details can be found at